Rudeen Monte, MS has been helping schools, hospitals, cities, counties, and courts improve services for the past 25 years in California and nationwide. She is the designer of Matrix and Coaching for Quality Improvement, training and consultation programs that help diverse organizations work together successfully toward a common goal. As a consultant with a commitment to making life better for families and communities, Rudeen has taken three tracts: Facilitation of planning within government and nonprofit organizations and with community collaborations, executive coaching and family and workplace mediation.
Her certifications include: Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation; Mediator, San Francisco Superior Court and Third District Appellate Court of California
Current and Recent Clients Projects:
- Alliance for Workforce Development – Facilitating 16 local healthcare employers and two colleges in northeastern California to build a local workforce to sustain healthcare services.
- Lassen County – Facilitating Lassen Health Collaborative to plan and implement system changes based on Social Determinants of Health.
- Alternatives for Better Living – Developing new mediation services for parents.
- San Francisco YMCA – Executive coaching, training on leadership and conflict coaching.
- Centre Law – Teach “Supervisory Skills” for DOE and Navy.
NRHC – Community health needs assessment and led a congressional office, a senate office, a university and healthcare facilities to establish an MD residency program.
- Coast to Coast – Facilitated process improvement for emergency rooms staffed by Coast to Coast.
- Imperial Valley ROP – Coaching, strategic planning.
- Vesper Society – Management consultation to programs funded by Vesper.
- City of Vallejo – Mediation, Executive Coaching
Since 1978, Rudeen has consulted with and managed projects for government, nonprofit organizations, and foundations focusing on improvement in management practices leading to better outcomes for communities. She established Community Impact Consulting to further my goal of contributing to healthier, more peaceful communities. Rudeen was Director of Philanthropy and Community Benefit for Sutter Health for seven years and served as a court-appointed mediator in family law cases in Napa and Lake Counties for nine years..